čtvrtek 30. října 2014

Blogger´s Quilt Festival

Rozhodla jsem se přihlásit svoji Minecraft deku do mezinárodní internetové soutěže, kategorie moderní quilty. Pokud se Vám deka líbí, můžete pro ni od 1.11. hlasovat.

I am proud enough :) to join Blogger´s Quilt Festival at Amy´s Creativ Side. This post is about my quilt for Modern Quilts cathegory.
AmysCreativeSide.com

The design was inspired by the PC game Minecraft, because it was a gift for my son. I used many scraps as well as some new fabrics and quilted it with my home sewing machine. I know that many quilters don´t like quilts like that, but it´s really great idea and your children and grandchildren will love it.
The size is 116 x 158 cm, it means about 46 x 62.
And this is my design  inspired by PC game and another Minecraft quits from internet. I used just coloured pencils and a paper :).




7 komentářů:

  1. Odpovědi
    1. Thanks a lot, I take part to inspire :). At our local show the quilt was so much admired by children. Věra

      Vymazat
  2. Věrko, držím palce... Taky jsem chvilku uvažovala, že tam něco fiknu, ale konkurence je veliká. Můj hlas mít určitě budeš!
    Jinak mě napadlo, co tam dát třeba i naši klubovou deku? Je moc zdařilá :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Great idea und sewed well!
    Greetings Marle

    OdpovědětVymazat